09.00 - 09.10
Welcoming Words and Wrap-Up First Conference Day
09.10 - 09.20
Welcome by the organizing committee
09.20 - 10.30
- Haifeng Huang, Peking University: Does China become the new superpower of sustainability?
- Andre Habisch, Catholic University of Eichstaett: What are the cultural roots of sustainability?
- Leland Entrekin, Murdoch University: How can business leaders influence CSR?
- Manhong Mannie Liu, EDUI: How does Impact Investment change business models?
10.30 - 10.45
10.45 - 12.15
Panel Session IV
12.15 - 13.15
13.30 - 15.00
Panel Session V
15.00 - 15.15
15.30 - 17.00
Panel Session VI
17.15 - 17.45
- Paul McDonald, Victoria Business School, New Zealand: Is our brain designed to act sustainable?
17.45 - 18.00
Closing Remarks and Outlook Conference 2017 by Rene Schmidpeter, Conference Chair; Nicholas Capaldi, Loyola University; Martin Brueckner, Murdoch University.
19.30 - 22.00
Night Cruise on the Rhine River